About SERVPRO of Lawton
A deployed Marine husband. The young wife left behind learns their daughter requires emergency open heart surgery. It’s moments like this that brought us to SERVPRO.
Kaycee and Aaron Ryan lived these moments, and knew they had to change their lifestyle.
Aaron retired as a Marine and joined the U.S. Air Force Reserves. They chose Wichita Falls to continue their military service and opened their first SERVPRO in 2014.
They continue to grow their family, and their business. And this growth has led to the beginning of SERVPRO of Lawton.
When life turns your world upside down after a fire or water loss, understand we truly know the stress and worry you’re experiencing. We’ve been there. And we’re here to help you.
Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our team of highly trained technicians at SERVPRO of Lawton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 580-699-2662.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Lawton Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce