What NOT to do after fire damage
Fire and smoke damage? You already know to call the professionals at SERVPRO of Lawton.
But do you know what NOT to do after a fire?
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
When it comes to fire damage, there's a lot to do to restore your property.
Don’t worry. We’re here to help. Our highly trained technicians will explain the process to you, and we’ll be here for you every step of the way.